The Regalia Miami is one-of-a-kind oceanfront condominium, which is also the mostly sought after oceanfront residences in South Florida, and boasts of one luxury residence per floor. The Regalia (also known as Regalia Miami) residences feature a clear 360-degree view of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and the whole of South Florida. The view is so clear from floor to ceilings windows inclusive of wrap around terrace that surrounds this wonderful residence.
The Regalia Miami evolved in November 2011 and the project is expected to be complete by the end of 2013.
Set at the last set on the northern edge of the SunnyIslesBeach with a beautiful ocean, Intracoastal and coastline view on the north of GoldenBeach, this residence will never be blocked from this sight by any upcoming hi-rise developments. This is because, GoldenBeach only allows for single family homes and strictly no commercial developments of any kind. The views t the East, West and South can only be described as breathtaking.
Sunrise and sunset
Enjoy a beautiful scene as the sun rises over the ocean and a golden view sunset view over the Intracoastal each and every day from the luxury of your home.
This architectural masterpiece tower luxuriously graces the ocean edge with a unique flowing organic shape (that appears to have been shaped by the ocean waves and wind) comprising of 47 story condominium. With the internationally celebrated glass sculptor Dale Chihuly being commissioned to bring his vision and art to the Regalia Miami Condomium property, it can only be described as a work of art in its own right, which is both truly unique and captivating design.
The residence boasts of a 10 foot deep wrap-around terrace surrounding every luxury residence to allow for natural light to enter and brighten the center of your home. There is also an allowance of limitless floor plan arrangements and this is as a result of the numerous wet walls.
When purchasing a residence, no doubt you want to make it a special place that is both attractive and functional. A very unique opportunity to purchasers of the Regalia Miami is the option to purchase it as a shell and transform it into your desired floorplan. Sometimes even the developer helps in providing a number of floorplans to choose from.
Fun and Functional
- Regalia Condominium is one of the most luxurious residences in South Florida. Property description:
- The ground floor, which contains the lobby, parking and BOH, services.
- The second floor comes fully installed with a pool deck plus other numerous amenities.
- The RegaliaBeach house, which is a two-story full floor measuring exactly 9,515 sq. ft., is in the 3rd and 4th floor. This luxury oceanfront residence comes fully designed with 5 executive bedrooms, 6.5 baths and terraces measuring 6,500 sq. ft with private plunge pool and Jacuzzi.
- From the 5th floor all the way to the 42nd floor, this is a single story full floor with residences of about 5,515 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 5.5 baths as well as a wrap-around terrace of 2,100 sq. ft.
The Regalia penthouse is located on the 43rd and 44th floor, which is two-story full residence floor measuring 9,515 sq. ft comprising of 5 bedrooms and 6.5baths and a 3,500 sq. ft. wrap-around terrace.
The 37 Regalia Miami luxury residences (condominium residence) usually range from $6 to around $7. The large and unique two-story beach house plus the penthouse pricing, is usually available upon request.
For more information about the purchase of this luxurious oceanfront home check out on the information regarding the Regalia Miami Condominium.
The Miami Condo Kings are here to help you purchase the best Miami Pre-Construction Condos around.